Monday 4 November 2013

Save Any Web Page As PDF In Google Chrome


Hello !
I am facing a problem that I need a PowerPoint Presentation ( PPT) for my seminar.I have searched many websites but I failed to find right content for my topic.At last,I found the right content of PPT on a website but there was a problem.You are thinking that what's the problem now ? I will tell you at last of this post that what was the problem ?

Now,we talk about our today's topic that save any webpage as pdf in Google Chrome.We know that Google Chrome has its own Chrome Web Store with large collection of apps like Social Apps, Utilities, Entertainment etc.I found an extension for Google Chrome .With the help of this  extension ,you can save any web page as Pdf  with a single click.

Instruction :-

  • Click Here to Download Extension for your Google Chrome Browser.
  • Wait Five Seconds and click on skip add in right top corner of page.
  • Now click on Add To Chrome.
  • When pop window open then click on Add.
  • To print any webpage click on image in right corner of your Google Chrome Browser.
All steps are so simple & you can add easily this extension with the help of  above steps.
Now ,I can tell you that what was the problem with me. There was one condition that if I pay them $5 USD then  I can print ppt .You can understand my problem easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment