Monday 4 November 2013

How To Make YouTube Videos Repeat Automatically ?



Today ,I am not talking about any trick like windows trick,software trick or crack etc.I want to share with you something new or different.If ,you are YouTube lovers like me then I am sure that it will be helpful for you surely.Suppose ,you are watching any video on YouTube  and want to watch again.My mean is that you want to repeat video .But ,there is one condition that you don't want to click .Now,you are thinking that how it is possible ? I am sure that you are surprising with me.It's okay,when you will read  this post you will agree with my opinion.Now,I am going to tell you all necessary steps.


Steps :-


1. Suppose ,you want to watch this video on YouTube.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuB0NWqWpPU

2. Type "Repeat" without quotes between "youtube" and "com" like below URL.

     https://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=DuB0NWqWpPU

Please Comment In Comment Box & Tell Me That Are You Agree With Me Or Not ?

Share This Post With Your Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment